Cyber Security Awareness
Educational programs aimed at increasing the awareness of cyber threats as well as providing personnel with the relevant knowledge and skills to identify the attacked performed using the human factor.
Under the conditions of digital transformation, educating personnel is vital to tackle new challenges the world is facing today in businesses, governmental agencies, NGOs, etc.
Thus, educational programs aimed at increasing the awareness of cyber threats as well as providing staff with the relevant knowledge and skills allow organizations to minimize the risk of security compromise and to carry out day-to-day business activities without any disruption.
We have developed our own methodology which comprises theoretical as well as practical knowledge and considers the specific features of the operation environment of an organization.
- Becoming Trustful Partner
- Educated Stuff Increase Compliance
- Consistent with Existing Security Framework
- Optimised for Business Processes
- Strengthening the Weakest Link in Information Security – Human
- Analysis of the Organization Security Policies
- Preparation and Personalization of Educational Material
- Establishment of KPIs and Objectives to monitor the adherence to the policy
- Conduct the training for the personnel
- Assessment of the material learned by having employees taking quizzes and exams
- Checking personnel’s readiness by sending spontaneous phishing emails
- Writing a report